jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012

Boo Radley's Diary

  • Dear diary, once again you are my only company, the one who I can talk to. The whole town is very agitated because of the Tom Robinson's case. I don't know why people attack in such an intense way poor Tom. I don't know him, but I had been told that he is a good man, not as the Ewells. They are bad people. I am sure they invented all these just because they don't like colored people. The Finch family is really having a bad time with this. People in the streets say bad things about the Finch's, specially when they are out in town. Jem and Scout must be very confused, because they know their father is doing the right thing to do, but people talk bad things about them because of this. I sometimes  think that black people are better than white people, because they don't leave other people aside jst bacause their skin color.
  • Terrible things hapened today. It is very late, the judges had just deliberated about Tom Robinson: they find him guilty. My brother just came from there and told me. I must say that I am very disapinted but not surprised. I had hope in Atticus, and I know he did his best, but I knew that people would find Tom guilty, no matters what Atticus or anybody said. I don't know how Jem and Scout are taking this, but one thing I do know is that Bob Ewell is a mean person, and i know that I must watch the kids and protect them from this man.
  • I'm confused, but I think I've done well. I always knew that Mr. Ewell was a threat, specially for the children,  because I know what kind of man is he, and I don't like men like him. It has alredy night time, and Scout and Jem haven't reached their home yet, so I feared for them. I was just in the kitchen making myself a sandwich when I decided to go and check for them. I walked to the Shortcut they always take, hiding behind the trees to avid being seen. Sudenly i heard screams and brunch sounds, so i decided to go and se what was happening. I knew it was abou the kids. When i arrived, I saw Mr. Ewell fighting Jem, But I didn't see Scout. So i helped Jem. What happened then wasn't my intention; simply hapened. All the way I walked i never noticed that i was carring the knife i used for my sandwich. I took Jem home as fast as I could. After a while, Scout reached the door. After that moment, i was finally relaxed because I knew they were safe.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario