domingo, 24 de junio de 2012

New Zealand trip


This winter hollydays, I had the great oportunity to travel to New Zealand with 9 friends from school. I must say that it was one of the best experiences that I've had in my life, maybe because of the great contry that it is, or maybe because I leaved for 3 weeks in Togher family's house.


One of the things that you notice at the moment you arrive to NZ is that the life and adverticings are based in two things: rugby and kiwis. Rugby for the NZ society is one of the most important things. The local team is called Hurricanes, and although is not the best team, they are going through a good time right now.


Other thing that I really liked from the country is the people. Everybody is very nice, and there are almost no thieves. And one of the most special experiences was staying in the house of a student from the scots college, Jake Togher. First days were very serious for me, because they have diferent costums, and i didn't know the family, but after a few days I really enjoyed spending time with my host brother and family, although my friends and i used to met a lot in the citiy. I think this will be an experience I will never forget.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm really happy you enjoyed this wonderful experience together with your classmates! It's definitely something you'll never forget!

    i think you blog has been developed quite well, but there are some post with very important information you're missing:
    1. Weekly summary on LANGUAGE AND GENDER (content + GENDER ADS activity)
    2. Weekly summary on LITERATURE: TEXTS AND CONTEXT (content+online investigation on Harper Lee's life and times+chapter 1 question-guided analysis)
    You must UPDATE your blog with this information ASAP. I'll be checking again next week!

    ResponderEliminar